The development of this course is currently in progress. Some lessons and modules are incomplete.
Subscribe to be notified when the content is complete
Launch a website
This is the first module in the Software Engineering Crash Course. You will build a basic website using HTML and CSS and publish it to the internet.
- Build a Web PageA light introduction by creating a simple web page
- Deploy a WebsiteDeploy your webpage to the internet
- What's Happening so FarReview what's going on with everything you've set up so far
- Give Your Site Meaning Using Semantic HTMLMake your site look more like a web site by adding more content
- Make your site look nice using CSSBegin styling your website
- Publish multiple pages and link themBuild out your site with multiple web pages
- More ways to styleGet a little deeper into CSS and style some more things
- Complete this moduleReview everything we've covered so far